The Pattern of the Trestleboard was received by Paul Foster Case at the time he began The Builders of the Adytum, around 1922. I find reciting this in the evening before retiring, or going to sleep, is most helpful in resetting both your body and your mind to the reality of who You are. Thus, while you sleep, your body sets to this task so that upon awakening, you are a step closer to that realization. Using the Tree of Life, see below, will help you to memorize it.
This is the Truth about the Self
0. All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.
1. I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
2. Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
3. Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
4. From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.
5. I recognize the manifestation of undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
6. In all things great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine expression.
7. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
8. I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
9. In thought and word and deed I rest my life from day to day upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.
10. The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.